Thursday, February 28, 2013

The suspense is over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mortgage approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after complaining yesterday about how long it takes and all of the waiting we received a phone call from Luke at NVR.   Luke had great news that the mortgage was approved and Ryan could begin the building process. What a relief that was on my mind.  As I said yesterday we have a meeting with Arleen on Friday so I am hoping she can give me a tentative date on when we will break ground.  I still need to sell my current home so if anyone knows of someone looking for a house in the city here is the link to check it out.  You live in one side and let your tenant pay your mortgage.

http://www.northwood.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MLSNumber=947912&PRM_MlsName=Westpenn&VAR_AgentCode=219794&VAR_OfficeCode=15176

No comments:

Post a Comment